- We require a 50% deposit to have the rabbit(s) put on hold for a maximum of 14 days, Every day after 14 days will be subject to an additional $1 per day board fee.
- All sales are final, with a no refund policy.
- The rabbit(s) are guaranteed and disease free at the time of the sale.
- We hold no responsibility for the rabbit after it leaves our barn.
- We have the right to end any sale at any time if it is the best thing for the rabbit.
- We cannot guarantee the show performance of any animal, but will give our truthful opinion.
- We accept cash, checks, PayPal and money orders.
- We do not transport unless to a show
- You will be responsible for finding the animal transportation if not able to pick up from our rabbitry or at a show personally
- We do not ship rabbits
-For up to three months after the rabbit leaves my property, should the rabbit somehow become sick and die, and you request a refund of any amount, I will first require a necropsy be done, vet verification on the ID of the animal via ear # and detailed description of the reason of death. I must also personally be found responsible for the sickness or death of the rabbit.
- Please do not contact me to verify you are going to purchase a rabbit unless you know you can carry through with the order.
Quality vs Price-
When I started out in rabbits as a youth, I didnt have a lot of money to purchase the best herd sires and brood does. My first three show rabbits were purchased with a 4H/youth discount and the brood does that followed were won in a raffle. I firmly believe that the rabbit hobby should be attainable for all who wish to continue to make the best better. As such, I am not interested in charging top dollar for my animals. All Mini Lops come with a pedigree and are of the utmost quality as I wont sell anything I wouldnt personally keep in my barn. With that being said, my flat rate prices for homebred rabbits is as follows. Furthermore, any rabbits that I purchase to be foundation stock for my herd and which I am seeking to rehome will be given away to breeders who have expressed a need for that particular animal in their own project.